Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

I just love my tags! Thanks man!!!

In case anybody is interested, the Aclam pedalboards will be on sale (-20%) on black friday!
(I do NOT work for them, I'm just a very satisfied customer)

View attachment 36279

Beautiful man -LOVE the look of your board and the KickTags glowing there is exactly how I see them on actual stages, with touring musicians, when the stage lights suddenly go out.

Smashing picture - glad u dig them and thanks so much for posting!!

Sukh

That's a serious home studio!!!

How do you like ISA One? I have one home for testing these days, but I have not done enough yet to really form an opinion.

Last edited:
OK So I spent my weekend reading all of the posts in the first 15 or so pages of this FAS love fest in my spare time, (what a great time to see and hear from everyone babys) so jellous of everyone that has a FAS AX8 before me but... Hm keep my composure. its ok not?...
FAS?, oh FAS u r a great community I'm so glad to be apart of of it! My share pic is here... in my very, very small shared room space with my better half "hello Kitty Pajamas Not included" Studio pics to follow!
Cheers
DaveO
IMG_3422-s.jpg

My AX8 Shipped with v.5x firmware had to upgrade to 6.x before I could use downloaded edit application not sure why but went forward for latest version when prompted would have thought my unit would have shipped with current release but I don't mind i'm IT...

Are you in the US? Typically fractal ships with the latest FW unless say a FW dropped the afternoon after the packaged your unit. If you are in EU I am not sure if G66 would open an Ax just to update it if a few dropped and they still had units in stock with the previous FW

G66 updates firmware and quality checks all units before shipping to the customer.

I think, you have just been unlucky that the FW was dropped just after shipping your unit.

Back
Top Bottom