RECTO!!!We finally got it right!!

The SoundCloud problem seems to have gone away? I think it was their server. Can anyone else confirm this?

Working here in Firefox from the sound files embedded in this post. However, if I click the actual Soundcloud link I still do not get any audio...although it looks as if the file is playing.

Working here in Firefox from the sound files embedded in this post. However, if I click the actual Soundcloud link I still do not get any audio...although it looks as if the file is playing.

In the top right corner of soundcloud is a volume option. For some reason, it defaults to muted in Firefox for me.

In the top right corner of soundcloud is a volume option. For some reason, it defaults to muted in Firefox for me.

Ah, thank you...it works! I feel like a dork now. Although in my defense, it never did that before. :)

Tonight I finally got to try my 2x12 Vader/Sla-2/Axe Fx 2 combo up against another guitarist's Mesa triple rectifier/Mesa 4x12 half stack. I made a point of creating a patch using the Modern Red with the identical settings to his Modern Red channel, just to see how close it got....

EXACTLY. Like, as close as you can get with different cabs. The presence, bass response and overall character are dead on now AFAICT. Needless to say we were floored, and so was the rest of the band. After a few minutes of extra tweaking I got a rhythm tone that was tighter and less harsh than his in my opinion. Gonna be testing this sound out tomorrow in Toronto at the Sound Academy, but it sounded beastly in rehearsal without a P.A :D.

Anyone experiencing issues with Soundcloud? Not just these clips, but I haven't been able to get anything to play today. I'm on Windows using Firefox if that matters.
yes sir. same as thomas-hawk here. it works in this thread but usually it doesn't work for me. Glad its not my computer then.

Back
Top Bottom