PSA: Great deal on a 2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard

Thanks! Awesome deal! I'd been looking for a LP and was gravitating toward desert burst anyway.

Help.

Mine got sold out from under me apparently and now I have nothing.
Try reselecting the store for pickup. Mine was originally going to be sourced from a different store and appeared to become unavailable. Now it says it's coming from the distribution center.

Called the Danbury, CT store and they claimed it was a price mistake and not available. Wonder if anyone's order will go through.

That's a mighty fine price, really hard to beat. You could easily buy that guitar then sell it next week for a profit.

If I had any money I'd certainly be tempted. My studio has added 2 new Macbook Pro's, a Godin 5th Avenue Jazz and a pair of Equator D8 monitors in the past month, so new purchases are not on the cards for the time being.

If anyone actually gets one...congrats. It ain't happenin' for the rest of us unfortunately. I had a store manager tell me they were giving it to me for $300 below cost. I believe it.

It took many tries with error messages, but I just succeeded in ordering one. I'm hoping that they actually have a guitar to ship to me and that the order won't be cancelled due to a web site mixup, but I kind of expect to be denied. It will be cool if it works out though!

Seemed too good to be true...
unsure.gif

Yea, I called GC...they said it was a data entry mistake and the guy got canned...bummer. Great deal if you got in on it!

Well so far I have not received a cancellation notice...only a confirmation email. Crossing my fingers that I was able to get one. I'll keep you guys posted.

I ordered mine via a store and apparently it shipped out today - we shall see... try calling around - my advice would be to do it fast.

EDIT: just checked UPS now and it did indeed ship out.

Last edited:
Well so much for that. Just got the cancellation email. Congrats to those that were able to score one.

I just talked to gainesville fl., where mine is being shipped from and confirmed that it is on the way. I also went back to the web site, entered my zip and was able to place another one in my cart. It is legit dudes!

No cancellation email still. :lol Thank you, the fat fingered Guitar Center drone who entered this price into their system. Hopefully they won't cancel. :)

Back
Top Bottom