PSA: Great deal on a 2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard

If I add it to cart it says $2,599.00

It's only the Desert Burst that's at $1,299
thumbsup.gif

Nice deal too!

It's only the Desert Burst that's at $1,299
thumbsup.gif

Nice deal too!
I had the same thing happen. THey are sold out online. Supposedly it's an online only thing but , according to the MyLesPaul Forum" you have to call around to the actual stores that have them in inventory. Then they may or may not honor that price for a 2013 Desert Burst only. If you type in your zip code and then hit find a store, it takes you to a page where you can hit "find available". THen that will give you a list of stores. I called the CT, and NJ, and Lansing, MI store before I found one that they would sell me. Good luck.

Ah yes, once 'Added to Cart' I see what you mean...

You might want to check your account Webb ;)

So is the deal actually $1300 off then..?
They retail for $3599 and sell for $2599 new. This is $1299, 50 % off a new Les Paul! If you like Les Pauls then you know how phenomenal a deal that is. Used 2013's are going for $1500-$1700 at least. If you don't like Les Pauls....move along. THis shouldn't become a debate about what "other" guitar you "could" get for that same amount.

I paid $1,299 per my confirmation email right here. I had to click "Pick up in store" first to get the $1,299 price. If I clicked "Add to Cart" first it showed up at the higher price.

Yep, if I do "ship to store" the lower price is shown. Placed an order. Thanks, Webb.
Interesting. I spoke to 2 different online reps and they said it was sold out. Perhaps they realized they have to honor the price since it is still displaying online?

Back
Top Bottom