OMG!!! This thing is a beast. A lively beast...

biggness

Power User
I was at work this morning, missing my Axe(and my wife and kids, if they are reading lol) and had an idea for a crazy patch. Well, I get home and try it out...

:shock:

This has got to be the coolest effect I have ever played, much less came up with, in my entire life. It's that crazy. It's like a living, breathing organism. It reacts to your playing sooooo much that it is actually kind of scary. :? I'm finding that my favorite way to play it is to do volume swells with my guitar's volume knob, and then control it's emotion with the volume knob after. With the volume at full, I like to think of it as it being in the prime of it's life and when you roll off the volume,you hear it start to die :cry: and give it's last serenades... I know, weird of me to think of a patch as something that is living, but after hearing it, I can't help not to.

The Axe is such a powerful tool, only limited by your imagination IMO. I love it. :D

Thank you Cliff

Attachments

• Mechanical Angels...rar
    633 bytes · Views: 209
hsnyder said:
no time to try it now, but holy crap it looks cool on axe edit. extern 1 = expression pedal?

Yes, there is an expression pedal attached to the Multi-Delay.(many thanks to Raca for his Raca ChorgPedal patch for this) It still sounds awesome though, even if you don't have an expression pedal. Also, try playing around with the level of the Multi-Delay for added awesomeness. The main awesomeness comes from an envelope controller attached to the rate of the Tremolo block, which "pulses" the heavily reverbed crystals ;) This is what gives it the "living, breathing" character.

jonPhillips said:
Oh yes... now that is whole different level of awesome.

Good work fella.

Thanks man. :)

decipher said:
would this work on a standard??

Yes, it will work on the standard. If you get a chance to try it out, let me know what you think. ;)

Ochanomizu said:
Did you mean organism or orgasm? :cool:

o-face.jpg

I'm having trouble downloading this one on my Mac. I changed the extension to .syx but must be doing it wrong. I've successfully done lots of other ones by changing the extension. Also found that sometimes it wouldn't work on Safari but would on Firefox, but no luck this time...Any ideas? I'd really like to try this patch.

Thanks, Don

theblogjammers said:
I'm having trouble downloading this one on my Mac. I changed the extension to .syx but must be doing it wrong. I've successfully done lots of other ones by changing the extension. Also found that sometimes it wouldn't work on Safari but would on Firefox, but no luck this time...Any ideas? I'd really like to try this patch.

Thanks, Don

Hey Don, try this http://www.mediafire.com/?iyxzyze4uic :)

Hey bigness!

That worked without a hitch. Thanks a lot.
And that is an amazing sound on my Roadstar. Wow!
Nice job figuring this one out...you definitely let the beast loose...and now it's wandering around, wondering what to do with itself...

Thanks again,
Don

Back
Top Bottom