New to Axe-Fx - FW 19 or Quantum Beta?

Definitely stick with FW 19 and just play the unit. Once the official Quantum is released then update so you can notice the changes too. When I talk to some of my friends who are users, I always tell them to play the old firmware a bit and then upgrade. Keeps them keen to notice the changes and improvements more.

I'm on 19. Tried 20 and my patches didnt sound well to me, gig was close so rolled back to 19. Looking forward to Quantum but axedit is got to work before i do.

The official release of Quantum will be within a few days so I would just wait.

Is there a date yet when it will be official, I just bought my Axe Fx 2 ultra + and it is on FW19, and I am really looking forward to quantum, so how much longer are we looking at? And I think the FW19 sounds amazing so I can't wait to here quantum!

Is there a date yet when it will be official, I just bought my Axe Fx 2 ultra + and it is on FW19, and I am really looking forward to quantum, so how much longer are we looking at? And I think the FW19 sounds amazing so I can't wait to here quantum!

A Release Candidate is expected to be sent to the beta team tonight. If there are no issues we are looking at tomorrow or the next day.

A Release Candidate is expected to be sent to the beta team tonight. If there are no issues we are looking at tomorrow or the next day.

Sweet. My new Axe Fx is being delivered tomorrow.
Thank you for making such an awesome product and then going above and beyond to continually improve it. Integrity is honorable.
Waynes-World-Were-not-Worthy.gif

will axe edit work with this release? from what im reading quantum doesn't work with axe edit. is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom