New rock instrumental with the Ultra!

Nice work. I think I dig the second part more, after the heavy rhythm guitars fall away, and the tone of the solo guitar changes - it has more breathing space - I dig breathing space :)
Nice separation between the instrumentation and good mixing.
The track definitely has a strong 80's vibe about, which isn't a bad thing by any means, although it's not so much to my personal taste.
As usual, some very strong shredding chops displayed again ;)

sidler72 said:
i really like your lead tone.which amp model was you using if you dont mind me asking?

The end section was "Brit 900" amp. I assume you're asking about that one. I really liked the first 2.5 minutes lead channel until I listened to the finished song and said: whooooah, the Brit 900 is wayyy better. The lead until 2.5 minutes is the Marsha HBE.
Rhythms are my patch that's a combo of Diezel / Mesa.

Everyone else, thanks for listening and glad you liked it!

@jerotas

Man, congrats, mad skills as always, and tasty tones! Killer 900 tones, as well!
Could you post the JCM900 with harmonizer patch? Which cab did you use?

Thanks!

Nice work indeed.

As far as the mix is concerned, you can definitely notice the volume difference between the rhythm and lead. You might automate rhythm in the beginning to match the volume level of where the lead hits. But then start a very slow fade so that it sneaks behind the lead... will make it sound a lot bigger.

BORNintoMUSIC said:
Nice work indeed.

As far as the mix is concerned, you can definitely notice the volume difference between the rhythm and lead. You might automate rhythm in the beginning to match the volume level of where the lead hits. But then start a very slow fade so that it sneaks behind the lead... will make it sound a lot bigger.

Thanks man, I will try that. Yeah I know the lead at the end is too loud. I fixed it in the final mix (which won't get posted) since it's worth $

Back
Top Bottom