New Presets for V9 on Support Page

The file does not work for me, but then again I don't know how to use it without axe-edit.

When I try to open it as a normal bankfile it says "the files seems to be invalid, please check the source"

using "source" - menu and then bank file and choose the one I downloaded.

I know I'm not supposed to use axe-edit (should be pretty clear by now, lol) so does anyone know how to import a bank using the... well the axe-fx II :lol

Use midi-ox. On the axe's utility menu there are options to load banks A-C.
Yes, but all these presets are in one syx file? How to break them out into banks A,B,C? Do you think the Axe itself knows which presets to put into which bank?

Is there a way to convert the new v9-file into single patches?....kinda hard for my setup to load a whole bank. Im using sysex librarian atm.
A limited pre-release AE version dedicated for managing banks and presets would be ace :)

Last edited:
Hi I'm on a Mac all i get is a lot of this when I try to download the New Presets ..
ð�tw���a÷ð�tx@�����5��9�� ��B��a��s��s��g��u��y�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �����������d����������������������|��������� a Etc..

control click the link and select "save as". it might ask if you want to append txt extension. Say no!.
HTH...

I used MIDI Ox to install the one bulk file Presets version.
Bank A looks updated with new presets.
Is there a away to verify that my Banks B and C are updated also?

If I do the per bank install- do the Banks automatically know to only overwrite their respective Bank? (A overwrites A, B overwrites B, C overwrites C??)

Thanks.

Hi I'm on a Mac all i get is a lot of this when I try to download the New Presets ..
ð�tw���a÷ð�tx@�����5��9�� ��B��a��s��s��g��u��y�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �����������d����������������������|��������� a Etc..

right click (or control+click) the "download" button and save/dowload the file. that stuff you see is the sysex file itself opened in the browser.

Back
Top Bottom