NAMM 2024

Diego

Fractal Fanatic
As usual it comes that time of the year when all my thoughts are NAMM related 🤣🤣🤣.
Somebody in this amazing forum is going to attend the show this year? It would be great to get in touch “physically”.
Looking forward to get there (and to spend some days in the amazing California).
IMG_2129.jpeg

Good idea @austinbuddy! It would be great! Just let me know what you prefer. No meeting scheduled for that time both days.
I have an idea -- Cooper Carter @Cooper Carter is playing at 1:00 Friday (he posted on Instagram the details) -- maybe we could all meet there for Cooper at 1:00 and then go over to an outdoor space nearby (like we did in 2020 pre-COVID?). I

I've been looking for my old NAMM hard copy map to pin down location from 2019 ee used, but haven't found it yet...

Anyone know of any happenings on Wed night before NAMM kicks off? Sometimes there are cool shows in the area to get people psyched for NAMM.

I'll see about stopping by and meeting some fine folks.

Also:
I'll be playing House of Blues Anaheim on Thursday night.
I'll be at Campus Jax on Saturday (It may be a private show)
I'll be at Black Knight Lounge Sunday night.

Feel free to drop by and see if my FM9 tones are up to par :joycat:

Wednesday night I’ll be in bed exhausted after a days worth of flying in from NYC and walking around the convention center for media preview day. Where DO you all find the energy for hangs?

Back
Top Bottom