More PRS models…💯

Doesn't matter but I guess for a 2900 guitar, I don't think that's the best construction. The photo on sweetwater doesn't show a scarf joint, tho.
Actually you can see it on the models in stock with photos. Yeah, my problem is more for that price it’s a little perturbing. But I keep trying to get across to people that guitar prices have and are going to be increasing all across the board by a noticeable amount. Pre reset these probably would have sold closer to $2100.00 to $2400.00 like when the CE’s were reintroduced.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to play an SE as well. IDK....they sounded great in the demos, and I like the idea of narrowfield humbuckers. But, I've also never really gotten along with a Telecaster. I'm curious but not totally sold, just like on basically everything "new".

When did I get to the "meh" stage of guitar gear?

I’m sort of having a hard time imagining a SE. I know I wouldn’t want to sacrifice the pickups, the bridge setup, and body wood for something less expensive or proper. These are T-style which by virtue is a minimal system to start. The only room for cost savings is the overseas aspect, but then it would seem to really cut into the Core models. I suppose in a few years they could do the DGT thing. Not sure I would want to wait that long.

…and definitely a person should be a Tele fan to consider these.

I’m sort of having a hard time imagining a SE. I know I wouldn’t want to sacrifice the pickups, the bridge setup, and body wood for something less expensive or proper. These are T-style which by virtue is a minimal system to start. The only room for cost savings is the overseas aspect, but then it would seem to really cut into the Core models. I suppose in a few years they could do the DGT thing. Not sure I would want to wait that long.

…and definitely a person should be a Tele fan to consider these.
It could def be manufactured overseas. its a slab body with minimal routes. Uses the vela bridge. Only difference would be non locking tuners and theyd need a replacement for the very unique shaped and proprietary narrowfields. Id say its year away if ever.

Back
Top Bottom