Mark Day Journey Cover FW 10.09 VIDEO

Wow amazing stuff, what a great tone and player. Gonna nab that preset.

Thinking back and comparing this to the original the lead tone is great as you can hear every note being picked which I think sometimes gets lost with Schon's playing. Maybe he should get some presets :)

Mark's tone & playing are awesome. this is why he's in a position of influencing gear & tone advice... oh & the vids are priceless. I bought an ultra & a II because of his vids.
... oh f%$k... I sound like a fanboy... I'd bring myself back to reality by talking with my shrink, but the judge issued that restraining order... :)

Fabulous in every way. Love the more modern Schon tones. Nice to see you back Mark, although you never really went away!

Mark,
Thanks for loading up the patch. Loving this patch....I rolled down the Transformer match a little and for me it blisters now.
Quick question.......when I load it up in AE, all blocks are active....so both delays are "on" is that the way it was for the rhythm parts of the video ?
thanks !

Great work Mark!
We all love, and look forward towhen you share your talents and abilities with us.
Blessings man!
><>

Mark,
Thanks for loading up the patch. Loving this patch....I rolled down the Transformer match a little and for me it blisters now.
Quick question.......when I load it up in AE, all blocks are active....so both delays are "on" is that the way it was for the rhythm parts of the video ?
thanks !

Yes both delays are on for rhythm. :)

Pure class Mark, always enjoy watching your videos! You've also got me back into Journey, great band.

Back
Top Bottom