Mark Day Journey Cover FW 10.09 VIDEO

awesome as usual. I haven't heard that song before. Drop D tuning, I presume. The solo sounds quite different from the rhythm parts. Is that just more reverb?

awesome as usual. I haven't heard that song before. Drop D tuning, I presume. The solo sounds quite different from the rhythm parts. Is that just more reverb?

More gain louder and more delay level. I used a 2nd scene for this.

Mark

Mark, when I was first looking into purchasing the Axe FX II, my internet searches often led me to your youtube videos. Thanks! Watching your videos, you learn a little, you always get a great tune to chew on, and I personally enjoy the facial expressions!! You continue to make it look like fun. And as a person who has been told the best thing about my videos are the guest appearances from my cats, I also laughed out loud with the edit at the solo. Great stuff sir!

As always... a blast to watch and inspiring. Looking good... Cali sun and water appear to be treating you well. Glad to see new stuff. Like many others, when I was contemplating the Axe purchase, your videos were viewed and studied many times. Thanks!!!

as always a great vid and awesome playing
you're one of the guys at the origin of my move from tube to Axe... Your vids werer some great reference to analyse and teach my self on axe sounds and tones.
nice to hear from you Mark.

Back
Top Bottom