LFJR toggling 8P and 8S

I've tried this maybe 15 times. Still no workey.

Once the 8S / 8P instant switching works, this creation (the liquid foot junior) will be a gem for my live apps.

So after setting it up per the instructions, I can no longer:
- fire the tuner
- get into 4B mode at all
- toggle anything from the menu key.

We need a fix quick bro!

ok--- I messed up-- v2.02 coming in a couple minutes. Sorry to waste everyones time. I had debug turned on. Its off- all works- leave your programming and load v2.02... Its v2.01 in corrected form... sorry about the waste of time. Will be more careful.

Jeff

Everythign seems to be working absolutely perfectly on my end. Thanks so much for the quick support. and thanks for the excellent product- I can't believe how powerful this thing is for such a small footprint.

N

jeffinaustin said:
Toggle is working great, but I still get no tuner and all of my IA's are messed up.

keep in mind that S1-S4 will end up on the bottom row in 8P mode... that might be what you think is messing you up. the layout is:

TOP ROW: S5 S6 S7 S8
BOT ROW: S1 S2 S3 S4

not sure if that helps.

What did you do to get the tuner working?

Be careful hooking it up to the editor. It wiped out all my global and switch settings.

I usually run it in 8S mode anyway so I'm used to that ;)

It's not triggering "resend IA commands" anymore for some reason either.

U2JustMe said:
jeffinaustin said:
Toggle is working great, but I still get no tuner and all of my IA's are messed up.

keep in mind that S1-S4 will end up on the bottom row in 8P mode... that might be what you think is messing you up. the layout is:

TOP ROW: S5 S6 S7 S8
BOT ROW: S1 S2 S3 S4

not sure if that helps.

I can confirm that 2.03 fixed the tuner problem that 2.01 caused (which I reported on the LF forum). I do not have any problem with global settings getting wiped out by the editor.

Dave

One of the reasons the tuner wasn't working for me is that the setup info that was posted was wrong. Here's what was posted:

2. SWITCH EDIT:
a. EDIT SWITCH 64 as follows for TUNER (assume AXE-FX is on midi channel 1 and tuner CC# is 100 for this example:
1. TYPE: QUICK-TAP
2. ON 01 M:01 C:C 1:100 1:127
3. ON 02 M:SPECIAL 1:000 1:000
4. ON 03 M:01 C:C 1:100 1:000

It should be "B", and not "C". "B" is a CC#, "C" is a PC. It should be:

2. SWITCH EDIT:
a. EDIT SWITCH 64 as follows for TUNER (assume AXE-FX is on midi channel 1 and tuner CC# is 100 for this example:
1. TYPE: QUICK-TAP
2. ON 01 M:01 C:B 1:100 1:127
3. ON 02 M:SPECIAL 1:000 1:000
4. ON 03 M:01 C:B 1:100 1:000

I've gigged the new firmware 2 nights in a row now and I must say it's totally flawless. and the new functionality is priceless! just perfect, thanks jeff.

N

Back
Top Bottom