• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

It Never Fails

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Right after I release a firmware I always realize something I wanted to add and forgot about. I had been working on passive EQ (which sounds massive, wink, wink) and forgot to add it to the firmware release. Oh well, next week.

Good thing I am here for the long haul. Granted I prob won't use it but never have an issue waiting for the next round. Since the ultra days I have used less then 10 amps totally and most of the time only use 2 or 3 and just like 2 irs lol

Interesting! The line between guitar gear and studio recording gear is being blurred? Excellent! Glad to hear it!

Back
Top Bottom