• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Is 9.04 The Last Firmware For The Axe-Fx II?

If we stopped right now we'd be in good shape. It sounds great now.

No use in speculating here, but I would say over the next year or so if we can get the benefit from Ares Cliff will find a way to port it over. The Axe II is not 'done' by any means IMO.

Wow, I have to admit, I was near positive we wouldn't be getting anymore updates. Really great that you guys understand why this is a good business decision in the long run. Some day when i have the money and the III has gotten a good bit past what the II can do, I'll be buying a III, because I know it'll continue to be an increasingly valuable piece of gear long past the introduction of the 4 or whatever comes next. Kudos!

Wow, really appreciate to keep the AFXII evolutions alive for a time. Always a pleasure.
And it's a nice involvement from FAS to continue supporting the II's users.
And in parallel very pleased with the 9.04 tone: crisp, clear, punchy, etc... great to sum up.

Cool.... I still am in the process of paying off the credit card $$ that I used to buy my Axe FX II Mk I six years ago
I was in a similar situation a couple of times, when it seemed important for my career, and was glad I did given the amount of progress and experience the products provided. To have waited until I could 'afford' it would have been too much time lost without adequate tools. :cool:

You put the serious in seriousness

Each time I see this kind of cliff's message, I'm feeling like don't stop me now is playing in the background and I have the urge to celebrate

No. In fact I finished porting some of the Ares stuff to the II yesterday.

I just finished reading the 'watch golf and eat nachos' thread and opened this thread and saw this. My jaw dropped in awe! That's amazing.

I've been a Fractal user since the Ultra days (10+ years - time flies when you're having fun) and I'm floored! I, too, thought 9.04 would be EOL for firmware on the II and this is just spectacular.

As @winger said so well:

..... A heartfelt thank you from an ever gratefull MK1 user.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom