I'm interviewing Mark Day tonight

In your opinion, what are the most important parameters that should be tweaked on the Ax-Fx to arrive at a great tone ?

Since many of us bought the Axe-Fx after watching his high-gain demos, I'd love to see a video of him building a preset from scratch.

That's not really a question, but you get what I'm saying...

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this, but who is Mark Day? No offense. I know him from the guy posting videos on YouTube, and doing work for FAS, but what is his claim to fame?

I was going to ask indeloon85, but no ones ever heard of him.

In all seriousness, he's a musician I respect and I'm sure many on FAS forum, gear page, etc. would be interested in his story.

This isn't a question per say but ....I downloaded Mark Snake 2 and it's one of my fav presets and was wondering if he could maybe post a clip of the same patch using FW 18 to see how much better (or worse) it sounds...

Again, nothing offensive, I am simply asking about Mark Day and what he has done. Maybe I should have worded that differently to not come off so "dick-ish". I tried looking up some credentials but couldn't find much, so I figured it was a good opportunity to ask. Thanks!

no worries, my reply was tongue in cheek

If your interview is not already finished :
- How did you build up harmonic knowledge (oups...
- How to cope between a musical carreer, Axe Fx forum addict and last but not least family live
Keep on rocking Marc !

Chicken or the Egg?
Also, how did he develop such awesome facial expressions and has he ever hurt his teeth smiling?

Crap, I would have loved to hear about his teaching background and wonder if he still does it or misses it.

Back
Top Bottom