give us a hint about 7.01

cliff

thats not true - axe edit crashes regularly on backing up/sync on my imac running 10.6.8 as damien know ( ive sent him the crash logs) - theres a problem in the coding somewhere.....

There is a third user on this forum who is experiencing the exact same symptoms as mine. (Crashes when trying to go to Midi settings on Axe-Edit) It is not a problem with Axe-Fx, it's clearly an issue with drivers+software.

There is a third user on this forum who is experiencing the exact same symptoms as mine. (Crashes when trying to go to Midi settings on Axe-Edit) It is not a problem with Axe-Fx, it's clearly an issue with drivers+software.
I doubt firmware 7.01 is going to fix this for you
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sean, I didn't think of using it for intonating... now I'm thinking I might have actually wanted to use it. Cliff, how about an option to turn the 8-ball on or off?

I use my Axe-FX II to intonate, and having more accuracy is very much appreciated. I too would like to see the 8-ball continue to be available.

Terry.

Atomica high is a smoking "Van halen" style of Marshall modded amp
Hopefully it will really capture what I've heard I've seen in videos so far.
tasty addition
Are we ever going to run out of room with all of these amp models that have been added?

I had several patches I had to switch effects over to a secondary processor in 7.0. In 7.01 that is not necessary for me. Actually with usb connected I was able to load Matt's Lunar Rainbow Fugue patch (comp, synth, 2 intel pitch, 2 amp, 1 cab, chorus, phaser, filter, delay, 3 vol , and GEQ) plus add another Reverb block. The CPU was at 88% after that.

Sweet!

It's definitively at least partly an issue with either the Axe or the drivers or Axe-Edit itself. The Axe is the only modeller or audio interface that ever posed any problem for my on any release of Mac OS X. It is just a lame excuse to push it off the the OS, Apple or "it's your computer".

I think Cliff was talking about the hardware and driver, not AE.

Guy's (and gals)...it's a TUNER. Again, a TUNER! How is this so critical to your guitar playing experience what it looks like.

For that matter, why don't you see what the new one looks like before you go ballistic?

R

Ah, yes.... modern communications (web forums, text messaging, etc.) allows for quick dissemination of information to people, which is a marvel.

It also allows one to hear all the extra crap that people can't help but yap about. Oh, joy...

While I don't really care about the 8-ball, I don't understand why people are complaining. You don't have to use it. If it's confusing, just don't look at it!

Sean, I didn't think of using it for intonating... now I'm thinking I might have actually wanted to use it. Cliff, how about an option to turn the 8-ball on or off?

Meanwhile, I'm really psyched for the Supro and many of the other updates.

Yea I mean, I'm ocd regarding my setups, I setup all my own guitars and make sure the intonation is as spot on as it can be for the guitars I use, and seeing the 8 ball going clockwise or counterclockwise (reacting very quickly) helps me gauge how much more I have to adjust. Granted, I COULD do this with the regular tuner but it makes my life easier. I see alot of people saying they'd like to have an option between the two and as I said before I think it'd be pretty cool to use the X-Y function to switch between them, but I'm sure if cliff does keep it, anything he comes up with will definitely work for the best

Still rolled back to 6.01 from 7. So used to that firmware.

WDW project almost assembled.

Just in time to recreate my patches in 7.01.. grrrrr
First time I havent been able to keep up with Cliff

Wow I was expecting a few minor tweaks since it was called 7.01 but not 3 new amp models and a ton of fixes. Great work Cliff!

Back
Top Bottom