give us a hint about 7.01

Just read the Fractalaudio post on 7.01.

MAAAN Do they ever sleep over there??????

Looking forward to the update(As usual)

Thanks for your dedication!

AAEN

This is not an issue with the Axe-Fx. It's a problem with your computer.

cliff

thats not true - axe edit crashes regularly on backing up/sync on my imac running 10.6.8 as damien know ( ive sent him the crash logs) - theres a problem in the coding somewhere.....

If you are going to start removing things because they cause confusion with customers, I would suspect the Axe-Fx will soon only have about half of its current features. :mrgreen
I think "confusion" is a more polite word for "whining" in this case ;)

If you are going to start removing things because they cause confusion with customers, I would suspect the Axe-Fx will soon only have about half of its current features. :mrgreen

Yep, that is what I was thinking, too. If it works and makes sense then why kill it? The given reason for this seems odd.

TMA data has always been stored in higher resolution? What has the resolution been when I stored the match as a user cab? Has it always been HiRes or will it be only after 7.01. Can I read that out somewhere? I'd like to save my fav combinations of cabs followed by a peq down to one cabblock only, so I have it more handy and I save cpu and space.

This is the current state of 7.01:

Improved phase inverter modeling provides “juicier” tone when PI is driven hard (MSTR set high).
You have my attention, sir 8)

I use the pitch block constantly when playing along to tracks...love that upgrade. Just curious, how far does the new pitch block allow you to drop tune while still staying accurate?

This is the current state of 7.01:

Improved CPU usage for most presets.

This may be my favorite part. In past FW upgrades a patch that worked fine previously required removing blocks to get under DSP limit. Also, I find that simply trying to jam with BG track via USB will bring on a DSP error on 90% of my patches.

This may be my favorite part. In past FW upgrades a patch that worked fine previously required removing blocks to get under DSP limit. Also, I find that simply trying to jam with BG track via USB will bring on a DSP error on 90% of my patches.

i agree. i've tried using my axe as an interface and it pushes some of my patches over the limit. if this saves me having to go through them all and check on cpu usage, then i'll be a very happy boy.

Back
Top Bottom