G3 modeling thread

OMG OMG OMG!

need to order some spare F5 key now...

thanx cliff and team!! i just got cab pack 7, i will love to try this with G3! :D

I'm not sure what is being discussed? Is this G3 Modelling Technology of which ye speak pertain to a firmware update in the coming future or a hardware/software upgrade?
I read that it's already been stated that this G3 will be available for AxeFxII and AxeFxII XL so reading that announcement made me chillax around 100% :D

Think of the G as the OS. Like Windows or OSX. It's the framework for the amp models and other mathematical amazingness going on inside.

I don't know how Cliff manages to come up with more and more greatness, but he does. Hopefully this WILL be a "game changer" as most like to say around here. ;)

Like everyone else I'm excited wondering what this G3 modeling will bring, but looking back a bit.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Standard and Ultra G1? And then Axe II G2 came out there really wasn't much difference tonally until V10.
That was a huge step. So makes me kind of wonder how much more of a difference will G3 be compared to what we have now.
Maybe it's mostly the layout, and they're setting it up for bigger and better things in future updates, and this is just a start?

Did you stumble onto something better then MIMIC? :)

Yup, It's really quite amusing !!:)

All the speculation, assumptions and I Hope it's this or not that :lol, I'm amazed at how much can be posted about when no information other than "G3" has been given as to what it's going to be and how it's going to affect things. I sometimes wonder if Cliff does this on purpose to watch people here squirm :mrgreen .

Back
Top Bottom