FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Hi Tony,

Yes I'm afraid so lol. I can just read the MK1 FC's without my glasses but I must admit when I'm gigging in the heat of the moment I do find I struggle a little. I never remember to take my reading glasses out of the car when I go gigging. Any help in that department is always great. I'll probably end up selling off my FC6 and keep my MK1 FC12 as a spare and just buy a MKII FC12.

How's the MF10's?

Hi mate

I'm in a similar boat, hence why I usually tend to practice where I've programmed things over and over so the muscle memory is there.
Be nice if they incorporated the bigger displays in the FM9, but that's already been covered my AdminMatt

The MF10's are great, definitely have that cab punch we talked about. Really pleased with them.

This will probably not be the date of the first delivery! But only a "targeted" delivery period. There can still happen a lot in this world!
Let's wait and see, and continue to enjoy the FAS products we have at home.
Oops - no FAS family member yet, then it really sucked. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

if jacques wrote to me in february 5-6 months
and you don't beleave it
go and ask for yourself , mate
G66
Not looking for mates, thanks. And surely you don’t assume that private correspondence between you and a distributor - who will just be a little less in the dark than everybody else - is general knowledge, do you ?

Not looking for mates, thanks. And surely you don’t assume that private correspondence between you and a distributor - who will just be a little less in the dark than everybody else - is general knowledge, do you ?
hey , if i say that i know the chef , jacques isler of g66 , then i do , i dont have to lie in here . so don't be so cocky.

Announcement is still the same: "Wir denken, dass wir im dritten Quartal 2022 mit umfangreicheren Auslieferungen beginnen können - vielen Dank für die Geduld!"

Third quarter of the year they plan to start to deliver - between next month and September. :cool:

Last edited:
Yes . es gibt Positives zu berichten: In August ist es soweit, also nicht "wir erwarten die ersten Geräte im August auszuliefern" sondern konkret "es ist soweit" 😉

Bis bald & lieben Gruß

jacques

Yes . es gibt Positives zu berichten: In August ist es soweit, also nicht "wir erwarten die ersten Geräte im August auszuliefern" sondern konkret "es ist soweit" 😉

Bis bald & lieben Gruß

jacques

which year ? honestly, this sounds very optimistic given the still ongoing worldwide shortage

Why? Neural DSP seems to have sorted that and Quad Cortex is stock in a lot of places in Europe, probably also Fractal.
FM9 uses higher spec components possibly? Working in IT the high end cpus/gpus are much harder to come by than the low end kit. Could be a similar story here. Also, and I have no data to back this up, but the QC seems to be a more mass produced model which could mean better buying power etc...

Either way it's a global issue and I'm sure if FAS/G66 could these out any quicker then that's what would happen.

Yeah!!

Dear (future) FM9 Owner,
We are pleased to inform you that we are expecting a large FM9 shipment for Europe in August, and that you are among those to receive a unit from this shipment.
We will contact you again in time before your FM9 is ready to arrange the details.
Until then, we wish you all the best and thank you for your patience.
Kind Regards

Sussi

Back
Top Bottom