FM3 Now Shipping

Looks like we are less than 1 yr waiting list now...

Not quite, but it is moving. If you were referring to my post about getting on the waitlist 8/1/19, I didn’t get my invite yet. I can just see that it is approaching fast and I need to figure out a way to pay for it.

Not quite, but it is moving. If you were referring to my post about getting on the waitlist 8/1/19, I didn’t get my invite yet. I can just see that it is approaching fast and I need to figure out a way to pay for it.

True... i read another post wrong...

Let's see some more progress in that wait list! Most recent date listed was July 8th. Bets on where we get to by Friday? :D

Something has been bothering me.
When I got my FM3 unit, UPS didn’t have me sign for the package...but its supposed to be a sign for package. There was also no car at the house during the delivery, which should have signaled no one was home. They alsondidnt

when I got to the door, I saw the delivery person half back to the truck looking like she was signing for my package.

1) should I report this to Fractal?
2) should I report this to UPS?
3) is this standard practice?

Something has been bothering me.
When I got my FM3 unit, UPS didn’t have me sign for the package...but its supposed to be a sign for package. There was also no car at the house during the delivery, which should have signaled no one was home. They alsondidnt

when I got to the door, I saw the delivery person half back to the truck looking like she was signing for my package.

1) should I report this to Fractal?
2) should I report this to UPS?
3) is this standard practice?

I think some of the "signing" processes are getting a little more lax with COVID, limiting human contact and all. Fractal doesn't really have any control over this, they asked for it to be signed for. It matters to them only as far as if they have to do claims for lost packages or if they want to consider a different shipper if UPS is ignoring the request.

She also might not have been "signing" for your package and instead just marking it as delivered in their computer.

I see it as the new way of things. Lately I’ve seen delivery people from postal and private courier companies not even try to reach anyone, they just exit their vehicle with a slip indicating the delivery has been missed and leave it on the door without ringing a bell or anything.

July 17th, 2019 here. Wish I could sell my AX8 first. Should have sold it when things were better. 🙁

I have the opposite problem. I sold my AX8 around a year ago. But now I can't get a FM3. I'm not sure where you're at, but I see them pop up used for just under 1K around me. Not sure if they're getting that price, but I've seen it.

I've tried Facebook, Kiijii, buy and sell groups, and this forum. Only replies were one offer with a trade and one scammer. May have to pay the price and use Reverb. My asking price is lower than most.

I've tried Facebook, Kiijii, buy and sell groups, and this forum. Only replies were one offer with a trade and one scammer. May have to pay the price and use Reverb. My asking price is lower than most.

Looking at Reverb, all for sale are over 1K. But someone is trying to sale an FM3 for almost 2K, so take it FWIW. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom