FM3 Now Shipping

#1 You know that FAS reads these boards.
#2 Since they haven't posted, perhaps you should consider they have no information to post.
#3 go play your guitar

IF you really need gear, there are MANY competitors options in stock and available, and the playing field at this date and time is quite even.

Or the facts are simply worse than the sum of the speculation we can come up with. Thats my experience, however much I love their products.

I ordered mine today, but i got the non-headphone jack one even though i could have gotten the other one.

I sold my headrush, last week to get it but for reason at the last minute, i decided to save the $50 l. I live by myself in a house and i can always plug headphone in my DAW or frff.

I'm so excited. I can't wait to get it

I ordered mine today, but i got the non-headphone jack one even though i could have gotten the other one.

I sold my headrush, last week to get it but for reason at the last minute, i decided to save the $50 l. I live by myself in a house and i can always plug headphone in my DAW or frff.

I'm so excited. I can't wait to get it

Are they still selling the non headphone units? I didn't think they were..

Yes can still buy non headphone units. I just did. They were out of stock like the newer units until a few days ago. I was going to get the other but i decided to just save $50 bucks at the last second.

I definitely had a choice and i definitely ordered the non HP this afternoon and money had been taken out of the bank.....

Oh when the hp units came back in stock yesterday, they emailed me and warned me it might take up ro 3 buissness days for it to ship. My silly mind figured they might send the nonHP a little earlier....haha...i know i know.
So excited

Yes can still buy non headphone units. I just did. They were out of stock like the newer units until a few days ago. I was going to get the other but i decided to just save $50 bucks at the last second.

I definitely had a choice and i definitely ordered the non HP this afternoon and money had been taken out of the bank.....

Oh when the hp units came back in stock yesterday, they emailed me and warned me it might take up ro 3 buissness days for it to ship. My silly mind figured they might send the nonHP a little earlier....haha...i know i know.
So excited
You bought in North America?

Matt posted quite a while back that no more non-headphone units would be sold except remaining stock sent to overseas distributors.

You bought in North America?

Matt posted quite a while back that no more non-headphone units would be sold except remaining stock sent to overseas distributors.

I saw that post as well.... however, I just checked my non headphones invite and I can now add one to cart. Interesting.

I'm in Calgary, Canada.

I'm wanting a headphone jack unit though so I'll continue to wait, maybe today?

I saw that post as well.... however, I just checked my non headphones invite and I can now add one to cart. Interesting.

I'm in Calgary, Canada.

I'm wanting a headphone jack unit though so I'll continue to wait, maybe today?
That’s super interesting! Thank you for sharing this as I was under the impression only non-HP versions would be available in NA following Matt’s post. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom