FM3 Now Shipping

I went back and found this and it pretty much answers my question I suppose.
I expect that is exactly what has happened. Dealers have been canvassed for interest/take-up of non-HP units (I can confirm this is what happened in AU), and there were still some over which are now being offered as the option in US/Canada. Cheers.

Watch
Admin M@
Admin M@
Administrator Fractal Audio Systems Moderator
May 11, 2020
Add bookmark
Good news: today we're sending the first invitations for the FM3 units with a headphones jack.

These Invitations will go to customers who previously turned down the chance to purchase a first run unit with no headphones jack. We expect to get through that segment of the list quickly and then resume from where we left off (at the "now serving" date of approximately June 10, 2019.)

The FM3 with headphones jack is the current and only version of this unit that is in production. No additional non-headphones units will be manufactured. Any remaining "first run" pieces with no headphones jack will be offered to our dealers. If there are any left after that, we'll offer them as an option to people on the list going forward.

That literally says they might still offer non-HP versions if they still have some left after offering to their dealers.

Ordered my FM3 only moments ago,
For anyone that cares or keeping track of the wait list...

FM3 wait list confirmed 4/24/2019 8:40PM PT
FM3 (No headphone) invitation received 4/16/2020 8:55AM PT (Declined)
M3 invitation received 6/22/2020 10:27AM PT
Ordered FM3 + FC6 = I'm Jacked! :cool:

I couldn't hold out any longer and figured this HP version is going to take forever and a day so I was able to still use my non-HP invite and placed the order and it went through so I guess they still have some left.

DAM! my SSG S20+ phone decided to stop syncing my main email account yesterday, as checking email on my PC I see I received my 2nd invite yesterday! whats strange is I have a few accounts, all using exchange server, all other accounts synced, just not my main one!

Anyways, a FM3 headphone unit now is enroute! total final price was $1151.38 USD which equals $1563.57 CAD to Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

original confirmation email was April 24, 2019 10:28 PM MST
2nd invite for headphones email received June 22, 2020 11:30 AM MST

Thanks FAS!

" Wait list duration currently at 425 days from date of request to date of invite. "

NOoooooo..... sniffle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom