Finally got my guitars re-stringed

Who knows, I’m now realizing this thread has entered multiple wormholes into realms of silliness unexpected so maybe some of it could be advice or bad science or whatever…🤷‍♂️

Of course it’s more than this and one must keep the fire kindled, but after a while the thought of having to sift through all the mental and emotional baggage if neither doesn’t want to be alone for the rest of their life is a terrifying prospect. Also, once you start to look like each other and answer each other before the question was asked is a special thing.😉

Statements or not - yours sounded like great advice to me. If I remember you celebrated 33 years of marriage recently - so you must be doing something right!

@la szum : For the record Casanova didn't have "relationships" per se and Dr. Phil is a moron that isn't even a Dr.

Statements or not - yours sounded like great advice to me. If I remember you celebrated 33 years of marriage recently - so you must be doing something right!

@la szum : For the record Casanova didn't have "relationships" per se and Dr. Phil is a moron that isn't even a Dr.
Yep, I knew you are in the 30 year point and would get it. Things are just different when you been with someone that long.

I always take all of my custom vintage guitars (like the '49 Les Paul and the '37 Stratocaster) to the fellas over at Discount Tire when I need the strings rotated and balanced. They seem to know what they're doing, and it only costs me $132 USD for each guitar. Nut Sauce is extra, of course. Then I take them to Guitar Center to get them tuned on their Korg.

I always take all of my custom vintage guitars (like the '49 Les Paul and the '37 Stratocaster) to the fellas over at Discount Tire when I need the strings rotated and balanced. They seem to know what they're doing, and it only costs me $132 USD for each guitar. Nut Sauce is extra, of course. Then I take them to Guitar Center to get them tuned on their Korg.

How much are you paying in old string disposal fees?

Last guy charged me a couple hundred to send them to the toxic waste dump.

You guys are acting like the schoolyard bully who would pick on the weaker kids in an attempt to look cool. Just saying…

You guys are acting like the schoolyard bully who would pick on the weaker kids in an attempt to look cool. Just saying…

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Whoa whoa whoa …

I raise chickens and working dogs.

Hierarchies are quite real in nature, and has very little to do with “attempts to look cool”.

What are you really trying to say? If you’re trying to say “protect the weak and feeble minded ”… then say that.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Whoa whoa whoa …

I raise chickens and working dogs.

Hierarchies are quite real in nature, and has very little to do with “attempts to look cool”.

What are you really trying to say? If you’re trying to say “protect the weak and feeble minded ”… then say that.

Well, just suppose that this is not a troll thread. Suppose that there just might people out there that are a little bit different than the rest of the herd. Not different enough to be obvious…

Well, just suppose that this is not a troll thread. Suppose that there just might people out there that are a little bit different than the rest of the herd. Not different enough to be obvious…

Hey, I’m on the spectrum…

My muse: Dr. Temple Grandin

Temple Grandin Autism GIF

“Don’t be a dick”… What the hell does that ever really mean to anybody?

“They pissed me off, so they’re a dick.” ???

I think that statement may say more about the easily offended, than the offender.

Ymmv.

Back
Top Bottom