DynaCab Pack Limited Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
The DynaCab Pack Limited Public Beta is now under way.

If you'd like to purchase DynaCab Packs please send me a private forum message.

As of Friday Oct 13 we are not sending out any more invites but the public release should be soon.

If you're not participating in the beta yet, please use the main Cab-Lab 4 announcement thread for comments and questions.

Last edited:
I have two minor feature requests right off the bat:

1) The default VST 3 plugin install location should be changed to the standard VST 3 folder that's used by almost all plugin makers: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

2) The inclusion of global input and output level sliders and meters.

The features I like the most so far:

The automatic level-matching as well as the zoom function, which shows the technical details of each position!

The soyuz mic is a winner for sure and it's seldom, if at all, found in other commercial IR packages and plugins.

Flawless instalacion in a

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
Big Sur 11.6.2 (20G314)

Stand alone good
Logic Pro Build 5556 good

Bought the first 3 Cab packs, installed them via CAB PACK MANAGER. Worked like a charm!
Authorization and installation was easy!

Thank you for the opportunity!

I can't wait to start using them!

Running this on a Macbook Air M1 with Sonoma 14.0. My only feature request is a slider for position, like in the dyna-cab section of the FAS. So far everything seems to be working well for me.

Last edited:
purchased ? where I dont see a purchase page - thanks
Hi, after you complete the purchase it takes a little while for them to process the payment. They then send you the purchase confirmation Email which has the links for the downloads.

Rain

Hi, after you complete the purchase it takes a little while for them to process the payment. They then send you the purchase confirmation Email which has the links for the downloads.

Rain
Thanks if I understand this you have to send email ?

Everything flawless so far on Mac Mini M2 Pro. I just got lost in the AC20 and Metro Blues with both Condensers. Man, with a Strat, they just sound lovely. I could play just those forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom