Dad Jokes

OPx9ojd.jpg

A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air.
"Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.
"I'm a panda," he says, at the door. "Look it up."
The waiter turns the relevant entry and, sure enough finds an explanation.
"Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.
🐼 :christmastree:🎄🎅

Good evening, folks,

Hope you are settling in for the evening at home and not out bar-hopping. Nothing wrong with that when you're still young, but us older folks prefer to enjoy a quieter existence once the fire has died down, the glasses are collected and washed, and the faint sound of carolers drifts in and out of range outside.

Perhaps it is this feeling we all have that wishes you well this season, but the mindset sometimes fails to capture all of mankind for whatever reason. While we are among friends on this forum, there are many outsiders who are observers that either wish to be among us, or naysayers that might otherwise force their opinions upon us, which might cause division.

We realize that this forum is a much different forum that many other music-related forums elsewhere. Where else can we find an alternative to the standard form of entertainment and recreation? Thankfully, this forum has many people who are very talented guitarists, who not only can instruct us how to fully utilize our FAS to their full potential, but also help us build stepwise a variety of configurations with greater ease.

Perhaps it is this reason that we enjoy our FAS products so much. And realize that those who have created these products have put in a lot of work and effort so that we are happy.

So, instead of a holiday greeting card, or wishing you a HNY, I'd like to thank Fractal, the builders, the technicians, the moderators on this forum who have all contributed towards making FAS a better product. They deserve the thanks we offer, and also deserve some needed time off from their hectic jobs.

It might not be well-received by people who are still waiting for their FM9T's, but a few days R&R might be just the thing to help restore FAS' faith and confidence that FAS can move forward once the holiday season will have concluded.

I'm personally hoping to ask my boss for some time away to attend to some routine medical appointments, so my work schedule does not conflict with them. My hope is that all of you in Fractal land also find time to unwind and relax, without any family issues or unmet expectations of the holidays. With that, be well, and enjoy your time together, regardless of what beliefs, faith, or understanding you may have.

Best wishes,
bleujazz3
Bob

Back
Top Bottom