Axe PC

Now that's what I call a nice looking gui.

The only thing I liked about Line 6 was their gui but this one kicks their digital sounding ass. :cool:

Very coooool !

kate_hudson2.jpg

Mik.

G.9 said:
Is the box USB bus-powered?

No. USB can only supply +5V. So I would've had to use switchers to create the voltages necessary for the Axe-Fx front end electronics. Switchers are noisy. So it instead uses +9 VAC.

Maybe I missed this in this massive thread, but will their be an opportunity for any of us to get in on the beta?

I'm currently an Ultra owner and also have Guitar Rig 3, Revalver and have used Overloud's TH1 so I would be very interested in putting the Fractal software through its paces on my Sonar rig.

Cliff,

If someone owned both the Axe-PC and the Axe-FX ...could it be possible to do all your presets on the the Axe-PC at home and then upload your settings to the Axe-FX? This would allow me t keep the the Axe-FX at the studio and I could work on my patches at home and just take my laptop to the studio and upload the new patches from my laptop.

Jim

FractalAudio said:
The breakout box is done. It is roughly 6x6 inches.

The editor will basically look the same.

Everything is skinnable (spelling?). So you can design or download new skins for it.

That is so great. I'm so buying this product!!

I'm sure this has been asked before, but couldn't find it...how will the breakout box work alongside my current soundcard (m audio profire610)? Will the Fractal box be like a second soundcard or more like a controller for the AxePC? Will it be a hassle having both hooked up at all times and using them alongside each other?

So the AxePC will be able to do all that the editor can? If I have AxePC, I won't need the editor (in theory)? I can make all my presets at home without my Afx and then email them to my rehearsal space and load the AFX there?

Looking good - here's hoping the FAS editor/AxePC will show all the graphical stuff Lars' editor lacked, like modifier curves, parametric eq, filter curves, etc.

Back
Top Bottom