Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam, do you play guitar? If so, do you have an AxeFx? lol

Unfortunately, I could not carry a tune if you loaded it into a dump truck for me. I am amazed how your folks can take a piece of wood with a few strings and make such wonder sounds.

Unfortunately, I could not carry a tune if you loaded it into a dump truck for me. I am amazed how your folks can take a piece of wood with a few strings and make such wonder sounds.

We are amazed at how you guys take a bunch of components and turn them into the best thing since sliced bread! :)

Ah, this is so upsetting, seeing all this just makes my gas get worse and worse, haha (so i guess the plan is working), awesome pics Liam

It's never too late to learn, Liam. :) I have met people that couldn't snap their fingers in tune and have learned how to play. haha

Scott that's just not right listing the Axe-Fx ll in your live/recording rig already when so many are jonesing !!! If you weren't such a nice guy I'd say you were trying to hurt someone.

Scott that's just not right listing the Axe-Fx ll in your live/recording rig already when so many are jonesing !!! If you weren't such a nice guy I'd say you were trying to hurt someone.

I agree. Your sig has one too many "I's" at the moment. It hurts.

I wonder what is that behind the Axe-FX PCBs... :)

That is the venting from the automated wash line. Each unit is washed in D.I. water at each process step, and each time a thermal event happens to the board in regards to soldering.(wash = 135f, rinse = 125f, air knives to dry. Water recycles @ 1.8L / min). Once this is complete, the units get AOI and then BGA x-ray.

I have the rythem of Steve Martin in the "Jerk"..... Once I get the whole "snap" thing down, I could then get into it. I happen to know where I can get an AXE II real quick.

(ha ha ha):twisted

So mean, but made me laugh.

Liam come on man this is just not fair ;) You're a big tease. I wonder how many layers are on the PCB looks like about 10. Are there SMD devices on the base? I'm such a manufacturing geek. The unit must be boundary scanned during production to help speed up inspection/production.
Before anyone asks I'm not some spy from L6 ect.. I just love seeing how these units are made, plus I've worked in electronics for about 20 years. At the end of the day it's 90% firmware that holds the magic not just the production and components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom