Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the rythem of Steve Martin in the "Jerk"..... Once I get the whole "snap" thing down, I could then get into it. I happen to know where I can get an AXE II real quick.

(ha ha ha):twisted

Funny thing is Steve Martin is a fantastic banjo player and plays in an excellent band!!

I have the rythem of Steve Martin in the "Jerk"..... Once I get the whole "snap" thing down, I could then get into it. I happen to know where I can get an AXE II real quick.

(ha ha ha):twisted

How coincidental! I happen to know where you could make some money off this AXE II real quick. 8)

Once these things ship, the wait for the man with the truck will be excruciating.

Not for me. The excruciating part for me is hovering over the yahoo store every day the last couple weeks. If/when I actually get one ordered, waiting for the brown truck will be a nice long sigh of relaxation. 8)

In a perfect world, filled with rainbows, lollipops, high metabolism, no insufficient funds notices and exact time frames, they should hit the Yahoo store tonight... :D

Tonight it will be 2 weeks, yes? Cliff said 1 to 2 weeks?

(Be very quiet, and don't flinch. Cliff can sense fear.)

Ron

Hey now Ive already said this one! cant possibly be we are thinking the same thing? 2 sundays ago at the symphony x (metal) concert I was seeing the announcement on my iphone with my jaw on the floor, returned my ultra 6 am that morning. Yes 2 weeks, again, it must be monday in sri lanka.

This is crazy.

Nothing, not even Christmas when I was 10 years old, has excited more than the release of Axe-FX II.
I can barely sleep. It's not funny.

I'm not that kind of guy usually. Not at all.
Never going crazy over any type of gear in any area whatsoever. I bought myself a 55" LED Samsung TV last week and I'm like "well, that's ok"
and I'm barely watching it...

But when it comes to this, I'm more excited than when I bought my first car, or my first tube amp, or my first guitar...
What the heck, I'm going to buy a new Infiniti in a couple weeks and I don't freaking care!

Please Cliff, allow me to sleep a bit and give us an update! :)
Thanks.

Reactions: dsl
Hey now Ive already said this one! cant possibly be we are thinking the same thing? 2 sundays ago at the symphony x (metal) concert I was seeing the announcement on my iphone with my jaw on the floor, returned my ultra 6 am that morning. Yes 2 weeks, again, it must be monday in sri lanka.

Credit bequeathed...didn't read the whole thread!

Lets see, something else cute...

You! Yeah, YOU. Off my planet!

Ron

This is crazy.

Nothing, not even Christmas when I was 10 years old, has excited more than the release of Axe-FX II.
I can barely sleep. It's not funny.

I'm not that kind of guy usually. Not at all.
Never going crazy over any type of gear in any area whatsoever. I bought myself a 55" LED Samsung TV last week and I'm like "well, that's ok"
and I'm barely watching it...

But when it comes to this, I'm more excited than when I bought my first car, or my first tube amp, or my first guitar...
What the heck, I'm going to buy a new Infiniti in a couple weeks and I don't freaking care!

Please Cliff, allow me to sleep a bit and give us an update! :)
Thanks.

The technical term for this is "itchy butt syndrome" Yes I have it too at the moment.

Seeing as they are still beta testing and are adding features like verb to the x/y .I am going to say another month ..

I believe we have a winner. I'd rather wait and allow Cliff to send out the product when he's good and ready......although I'm hoping that's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom