Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 1.05 Up

Lost output level

Just put on the new update and my output level has dropped about %25. Seems like when I bring the levels up I start to clip. What am I missing here?

Thanks...Brad

Last edited:
Just put on the new update and my output level has dropped about %75. Seems like when I bring the levels up I start to clip. What am I missing here?

Thanks...Brad

The taper of the Output Level pots has changed. You will need to set them higher for the same volume.

Edit: Did more digging and it was the Volume Block (I initially thought it was the send/return because with Axe-edit it's lost it's "state" before)... sorry about that... :D

+1

The addition of Bypass mode to VOL blocks causes them to mute the signal. So if you lost your output, check your VOL blocks and set them to Thru.

The brown is the modded marshall and the big hair is...??

Standard/Ultra manual:
"Spandex, studded wrist bands, pyrotechnics and your Axe-Fx are all you'll need to relive the 80's metal scene. This custom type has a unique voicing and tone-stack that emphasizes mid frequencies without getting muddy. Now plug in and shred!"

Okay , so cliff has re-written the ultra/standard amp model , Nice ! I hope sometime in the future that the mark v is modeled :)

Just noticed that when Out1 or Out2 is turned down all the way, the output meters in Utility > Status won't indicate the preset level anymore.

Back
Top Bottom