Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 1.05 Up

Just dragged my rig out of the truck to try it out. Can't wait to test drive FAS Brown and BigHair.

Looking forward with great anticipation to the journey and evolution of the AxeII.

Has anyone completed the upgrade ? The transfer was fine.....but I am getting a loud pop on power off ?

Thank you very much for all you do Cliff...

Just finished updating the firmware successuflly... only have one issue... three of my main five patches have send/return setup and now none of them "pass" signal... if I kill the "chain" and just do one row it works... but if I pop in send/return I get no output... don't know if it's a bug but I'll try to create a patch from scratch to see if I get the same thing...

Thanks!

Edit: Did more digging and it was the Volume Block (I initially thought it was the send/return because with Axe-edit it's lost it's "state" before)... sorry about that... :D

Last edited:
Thank you very much for all you do Cliff...

Just finished updating the firmware successuflly... only have one issue... three of my main five patches have send/return setup and now none of them "pass" signal... if I kill the "chain" and just do one row it works... but if I pop in send/return I get no output... don't know if it's a bug but I'll try to create a patch from scratch to see if I get the same thing...

Thanks!

Check the send levels

Great update Cliff and installed without a charm though I had a similar issue as mortega and I think he may be onto something. I had created a number of patches that included a volume block to add about 4 db of gain when I needed it. For those patches, the upgrade seems to have changed the bypass mode from thru to mute so those patches initially had no sound after the upgrade. An easy fix once identified (just change back to thru and save) but incase anyone runs into this and thinks they've lost their tone, this may be the answer.

Ok Updated the Firmware and can't find the 2 New Presets my last preset is 384 Bypass.... anyone know where they're located ?

I found the last two amp models FAS Brown and FAS Hairy on the AXE FX II itself when scrolling to the end of the AMPS in Edit mode, but they do not show up in AXE EDIT list.
Maybe I need to update AXE EDIT to the latest version.

The new amps are good. Sweet and nasty.

I found the last two amp models FAS Brown and FAS Hairy on the AXE FX II itself when scrolling to the end of the AMPS in Edit mode, but they do not show up in AXE EDIT list.Maybe I need to update AXE EDIT to the latest version.The new amps are good. Sweet and nasty.
The editor needs to be updated. It would imagine it will be done shortly

Back
Top Bottom