Axe-Edit Developer's Diary, Jun 13 2013

Thanks for the update! Hoping there's keyboard shortcuts for triggering scenes. Mousing to another scene is slooooow.

I often dial without footswitch/pedalboard and computer keyboard switching of scenes would be great during gain/tone dialing of scenes. The Lemur iPad editor has had scene buttons for a while but the resultant sync that happens after scene switch is a big delay before being able to hear the tone again.

great work FAS guys ! love it, reminds me Lightroom from Adobe to catalog my pictures and make some treatments: exactly as AE is...with full treatments on presets.
very pleased to have decided to move to the AF2, a tool alive ! and that's what i really appreciate, always evolving in the right direction.
:encouragement:

I'm really liking the looks of this thing. It looks very well thought out and intuitive. If it runs anything like Fractal Bot, there'll be a lot of happy campers out there. Happy, happy, happy.

My only suggestion would be to change the color of it. That way it'll be easier to forget about the previous versions!@#$%! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom