Axe-Edit Developer's Diary, Jun 13 2013

Yes, think we have all read it. The Axe is aevolutionally tool, piece of electronics that get's better and better due to hard labour. Treasure you Yek as being part of the geme of what will probably be a never-ending expansion of code.

As for now I'm on beta 11 and (as I have wrote before) are fully pleased even if I lhave to manually push buttons rather than mouse-click.

If things open new windows - great. In the meantime I'm just playing the heck out.

Weekly updates? I think that is absolutely unacceptable. I demand better. In fact I think we should be given the date, hour, and min the project will be completed! I also think they should keep us all updated on a daily basis. In fact daily isn't even good enough. I paid 2k for this gear so I demand a line by line coding update. When the programmer finishes a line of code there is no conceivable reason he cant hop on here and let us know he completed, compiled, and tested it.

A simple uStream feed of everything the coders are doing would suffice. Hopefully with the ability to comment on their work as we watch it. That would be awesome for sure.

A simple uStream feed of everything the coders are doing would suffice. Hopefully with the ability to comment on their work as we watch it. That would be awesome for sure.
i literally laughed out loud at this....

maybe remote shock collars we can control if they are working fast enough for us?? nah, lets issue those to everyone who complains so they'll get 50,000 volts every they feel the need to cry...

i literally laughed out loud at this....

maybe remote shock collars we can control if they are working fast enough for us?? nah, lets issue those to everyone who complains so they'll get 50,000 volts every they feel the need to cry...

Matrix-animated-Smaller-ve.gif

Mo

Back
Top Bottom