Andy Timmonsish patch?

Love Andy's tone and such an amazing player
For me this is Andy's ultimate tone

That tone at 2:51 is one of my favourites. A lot like Cryin’ by Satriani (is this a kind of tribute? Title of both songs? Either way, I think it’s great). Anyway, neck humbucker or bridge humbucker with tone rolled back? Or is it a pedal/amp combination? It’s not a fixed wah more towards heel, is it? How do you get that “woodyness”? I’m realizing that I’ve loved that tone for decades but never really tried to get it. Now with the AF3, I’m sure it’s just an hour or so of tweaking away. I love this unit!

That tone at 2:51 is one of my favourites. A lot like Cryin’ by Satriani (is this a kind of tribute? Title of both songs? Either way, I think it’s great). Anyway, neck humbucker or bridge humbucker with tone rolled back? Or is it a pedal/amp combination? It’s not a fixed wah more towards heel, is it? How do you get that “woodyness”? I’m realizing that I’ve loved that tone for decades but never really tried to get it. Now with the AF3, I’m sure it’s just an hour or so of tweaking away. I love this unit!
This guy gets his tone and his playing spot on

Should be able to tweak this preset to get that nasal/woody tone. I’ll say it again, I love this unit.

Back
Top Bottom