How about a fractal light ?

Fractal is missing out on a huge share of the market by not having a product to compete with the HX Stomp, Hotone Stomp, etc... etc...

let's really think about this, three platforms already that Cliff is so gracious to keep providing updates for because the day after each release all you hear is when is the next one with more. And you want to downsize with less available products in it?...Best of luck kids

unix-guy beat me to the punch but Fractal isn't about to go slumming. Those units you mentioned are cheaper and inferior.

LoL.
Fractal is fantastic. I've had the FM3 multiple times and have a FM9 Turbo which I love. I've also owned the Stomp multiple times and to say their inferior is blind fanboy-ism.
Having a 3 button device the size of of a steering wheel is ridiculous. Fractal needs to pull their finger out on the small form factor option, because the competition is killing them when it comes to mini rigs.

LoL.
Fractal is fantastic. I've had the FM3 multiple times and have a FM9 Turbo which I love. I've also owned the Stomp multiple times and to say their inferior is blind fanboy-ism.
Having a 3 button device the size of of a steering wheel is ridiculous. Fractal needs to pull their finger out on the small form factor option, because the competition is killing them when it comes to mini rigs.
Cite the numbers. Show us the market and the sales and the profit margins.

It has nothing to do about us liking money.

It has everything to do with the company who would have to stretch their teams out, or hire new employees to staff for that product team.

Well at least you guys know that the demand is there.
Your stuff rules. The amps, cabs and FX are second to none.
But you'd create an absolute mental buying frenzy with a small form version of the FM3.

LoL.
Really? I've migrated to Fractal from all the rest and yes they are definitely better.
What a phone plugged into a lamp?
No idea what that means.
You can't interpret sarcasm? There's your "Fractal Light". (Free of charge even!)

Back
Top Bottom