Fw18... news?

Cliff Basically said on page two that JP's is not a C+

I bet JP owns at least 10% of the functioning Mark IIc+ amps out there. I have seen at least 6 or 7 in pictures/videos of him in the studio. He doesn't seem to take them on the road anymore. Last I saw one in is road rig was Scenes From a Memory tour.

Wish I still had this one to send you. This is the rig I got through Berklee with.

79 or 80 c+ with 60/100 w. 79 Les Paul Artist. Both lost in time!

We released 18.00 officially for the XL+. There is no way to get all amps converted to G3 in any reasonable amount of time as we simply don't have some of the amps anymore. So what we did is released 18.00 as-is. I will probably do the same for the Mark I/II and XL this weekend or next week.

We have tracked down most of the remaining amps and they are on the way (Cameron CCV, Bogner Fish, etc.). But there are a couple that we are having a tough time getting a hold of. Namely a Mesa IIC+ and a Soldano X-99.

Cliff - have you squashed this bug? Not sure anyone from FAS has commented on it:

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/showthread.php?t=96608

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We released 18.00 officially for the XL+. There is no way to get all amps converted to G3 in any reasonable amount of time as we simply don't have some of the amps anymore. So what we did is released 18.00 as-is. I will probably do the same for the Mark I/II and XL this weekend or next week.

TNX Master!!! ... ahemm... this means that the "fw18ai" (18 as is ;-) ) will be coupled with an a.i. version of Axe Edit?

Mark IIC+ is my main ampsim It do sound great in b18 even if it hasn't been G3'ed

Dont shoot me for this but what if you g3d the 2c+ channel of a mark V, I know its not exactly the same but it sounds awesome.

I'm interested in this as well
Petrucci did a compare between IIC+ and Mark V IIC+ mode

It is the Coliseum Edition though. I do not know if and how that affects the sound - never had the chance to play a Coliseum.
according to the description, the circuit is the same as the original IIc+, but it was manufactured during the III era, so it's probably one of the last IIc+ ever produced. It has a smaller transformer than the original IIc+.

The owner only modified the chassis, nothing else. It's still on 110W.

Back
Top Bottom