Fw18... news?

If you have one or want to buy one and send it to us that would be greatly appreciated. They are nearly impossible to find. And by that I mean "real" ones that are in good condition. There are plenty of fakes out there.

Cliff - could you reach out to Reverb.com? Looks like they have one I'm sure they'd let you borrow for a small fee:

https://reverb.com/item/338932-mesa-boogie-mark-ii-a-rare-15-ev-1979-hardwood?_aid=pla&pla=1&gclid=Cj0KEQiA99qnBRDnrYCkt4ClzZABEiQAvqPaLDdPW5b5onx9qUB0qz61--z5zKqrGiLnzUo4NmrAQ7EaAl3I8P8HAQ

Metallica probably have many lying around too.....
They use the C+ model for most of their presets.
Maybe they or other artists who use that amp model and own that amp can borrow you one for a while?

Last edited:
We released 18.00 officially for the XL+. There is no way to get all amps converted to G3 in any reasonable amount of time as we simply don't have some of the amps anymore. So what we did is released 18.00 as-is. I will probably do the same for the Mark I/II and XL this weekend or next week.

We have tracked down most of the remaining amps and they are on the way (Cameron CCV, Bogner Fish, etc.). But there are a couple that we are having a tough time getting a hold of. Namely a Mesa IIC+ and a Soldano X-99.

Glad you got a CCV OTW!

That was one of my bucket list amps before I went AFX2 and I'm not likely to ever even see one in person much less ever track one down to buy thanks to the limited production of those amps. Your dedication is awesome. I am sure a IIC+ will turn up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom