Zoom view confusion

smj

Inspired
Hi folks,

Presets outside of the wrap points (presets 50-56) are dim when the unit is not connected to fm edit. I set wrap points on the hold function of two of the switches to change presets Saturday night. When I powered on Sunday morning, they were different.... 50-53.

No PP overrides were active from what I could tell. When I checked it when I got home, I could see the wrap points in the PP section were happening, but I hadn't placed any overides on that I could tell.

I discovered on Sunday, the wrap points were not what (I thought) I had saved. I didn't have time mid song to fix, so I tried just turning the value knob. The presets I wanted to access were dim, and the fs functions I assigned no longer worked... they would only send me to another preset within the wrap points.

Is there a quick way to negate this and allow all presets to be accessible with the value knob?

This is the second time, I feel, the wrap points didn't save correctly. I also noticed the presets I relabeled in fm edit, saved on the unit, but didn't update in the preset list when setting the wrap points. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I refreshed and they displayed correctly.

Sean Meredith-Jones

You have the display Home page Zoom turned on. The Scene names are bigger. You have to press Enter to select a preset in this mode. This allows you to change presets faster with the Value wheel, but again have to press Enter to load it.

Back
Top Bottom