Yikes! Look at what Fractal allows us to avoid!

Just came across this and had to laugh! These guys are going all out to power even more physical pedals for even bigger boards. This is truly the point where any intelligent musicians has to ask him or herself "is my pedal board getting too big?"

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/25023-maytech-music-systems-announces-the-dugyte-gp521-and-gp721?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PGN - 121317&utm_term=PG Weekly

Come on lads... where's your sense of adventure!!!!! :)

When your pedal board tap dance is harder to learn that the guitar solos... someone has a problem!! :)

This intended for large touring acts not small guys like us. I can see Tom Morello or Steve Vai's techs using something like this.

Pff, I'm not impressed. my last pedal board was this.

20160210_215548.jpg

I've even used this in the past.
SDC10830.jpg

Interesting. I don't know the company but they look to be Australian-based. They also make a similar product that is designed for the Axe FX8/AX8.

Hi folks, those are my feet doing that tap dance, it was just a quick video to demonstrate how many 9 volt pedals I could run from the DuGyte system, That was 25 and she still had more to go, ridiculous? perhaps, The question we had received said the guy had 20 pedals and wanted to know if our unit would power his board, so we set up 25, we figured if he already has 20 pedals, there was already a problem, so we knew he would go and buy more. It's an addiction, the search for the perfect sound...whatever that is?
That is our little baby, the GP521. The smallest member of our range @ 4.5amps, if you've got a second, drop by our face book page or our website,and see the options available. Thanks Doug @ Maytech Music Systems

It's not all about the pedals, it's about the cables and clean power, for someone like you, we would recommend the DuGyte GP121, for people with serious amounts of gear!

Power features-at the board:
Six- [6] total outputs @ 5amps max
Four-[4] outputs - 9VDC @ 3amps max
Two-[ 2 ] individually switch selectable outputs - 12/18VDC @ 1.5 amp max

This intended for large touring acts not small guys like us. I can see Tom Morello or Steve Vai's techs using something like this.

No, not just for the big guys...those kind of guys already have things similar, this is for the average rock star on the street, just like you and me !
For us, at Maytech Music, it's about great cables and clean power. So we came up with a better way of doing it !
The one cable solution, that supplies all your signal and power requirements. go and have a look at our website or our facebook page to understand more.

Howdy, me again... I thought I should also mention, as this is a Fractal forum, that we also make a system for AX and FX boards
Demonstrated here in this video from the amazing Brett Kingman with a FX8 in roadcase [which we also make] running thru the DuGyte 5CM. One cable solution. Available in Australia thru your Fractal Dealer, Andrew @ Independent Music.

Howdy, me again... I thought I should also mention, as this is a Fractal forum, that we also make a system for AX and FX boards
Demonstrated here in this video from the amazing Brett Kingman with a FX8 in roadcase [which we also make] running thru the DuGyte 5CM. One cable solution. Available in Australia thru your Fractal Dealer, Andrew @ Independent Music.

Nice! looks really solid and well built!

Back
Top Bottom