X/Y Global Block

sebastos08

Experienced
Hi ALL,
The interest of the global blocks function is to report same settings to others presets. no problems with this point
but if i want to switch X/Y in the same delay block (for example), the globals blocks is still active in the "y" page and the y page don't works (no delay).
the theory wasn't to no linked the global blocks functions by default on x/y no?
also the Y delay block seems no working but X works great for me (even if i unlink the global blocks function).
see joined my preset to test
(running on FW12.03)

View attachment SC Orange A30htc.syx

The y block can't work. Check the settings: Input gain (0.00), level (-30,0), repeat hold (on) and bit reduction (24) or just reset y and dial it in.

Thanks Hubertus for your reply.
i've see for Input gain (0.00), level (-30,0), repeat hold (on). i export my before tweak it. ;)
but the problem coming from the 24bits reduction knob. can't understand why this value has changed without tweak it?
thanks for this.
after i would like to know your point of view about the global blocks function on X/Y like i explain on my first thread. ?

"....the theory wasn't to no linked the global blocks functions by default on x/y no?"

I'm not sure if I got your point but global blocks apply always to both - x and y - states of the respective block.

for example if i link the X (delay bloc) to the global blocks "delay 01" the Y was linked too to "delay 01"
so the same global blocks include the X and Y
i think, it's more powerfull to be able to have one global blocks attached separatly to X or Y. it's gives you more combinaisons?

But that is not the way it works. Blocks that have an X/Y switch have all
parameter settings for both states saved in the Global Block. As a workaround you can copy and paste the single states - x or y - of a block wit Axe Edit

Back
Top Bottom