Wish Wish someone made a magnifier!!

Wish someone could make a magnifier that would go over the top of the screen for older eyes!! I know, I am guilty of making fun of people that had to break out reading glasses all the time but did not realize that I would end up one of them at 45. Sure seems there could be something made and would think it would sell easy.

Wish someone could make a magnifier that would go over the top of the screen for older eyes!! I know, I am guilty of making fun of people that had to break out reading glasses all the time but did not realize that I would end up one of them at 45. Sure seems there could be something made and would think it would sell easy.
Are you running V3.02? Have you enabled the Large Preset Display?

Yes I am running 3.02. Its editing directly on the unit that is challenging (which is what I always do). Especially page 2 where you pick effect blocks is challenging for ageing eyes. Got to be a way to make a standing magnifier that sits over the display (or at least I think in my world). Are you over 45 yet Joe? If not don't say you weren't warned.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom