Wish: MFC "Light"

blackcom

Inspired
A very small, light and compact version with only four buttons and a little led meter for the tuner would be very cool for us rythm only players.

Yai or nai?

This wish surfaces every now and then and I guess there is no "soon" answer for this one but rather "who knows". Since availability been somewhat shaky on the MFC I guess they will work on have a steady supply on the current one before starting a new midi controller project. But I think a number of people would like it

I finally broke down and bought the MFC. If a smaller version were to materialize one day I would probably get it too.

I want a smaller controller but not that small. Maybe 6-12 buttons with LCDs. A Fractal designed (and supported) equivalent of the the Liquid Foot 12+ or Jr+ would be fantastic.

I want a smaller controller but not that small. Maybe 6-12 buttons with LCDs. A Fractal designed (and supported) equivalent of the the Liquid Foot 12+ or Jr+ would be fantastic.

Why? I am, not downing the MFC, but it's not like the LF controllers don't integrate closely - they do - so, if the product is powerful, integrates easily and closely, arguably has some features that extend foot controller functionality - why not use it? I mean - not all yer gear is FAS is it? I've got a custom speaker enclosure, Matrix amp etc. Granted they're not 'controlling' the Axe, but the LF+ series does a good job of controlling my II, so why do I care who made it? As to support - you will hear good and bad things about LF support. On the down side, people have said Jeff's hard to get ahold of sometimes. On the good side, he responds with user requests for new FW VERY fast, and, for that matter, he's also provided a damn good editor program for his units. My $0.02

Last edited:
GORDIUS Little Giant

the best... for the rest of us...

it has:
+100 Software for Mac & PC to edit and set up the Midi stuff
+1000 Silent switches
+10 OLED Display with Axe Tuner Support!!!
+++ all what you need and expect from a Foot controller!

+100 for the LBG. Programming was a breeze and Xavier's support is truly outstanding. I emailed him a 10pm once and he replied in less than 10 mins. His dedication to his product rivals Cliff IMO. Definitely a viable option if the MFC doesn't suit your needs.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom