*WISH* Add Two Sections To FM9 Forum

I’m curious if this will be a thing!

I have a “wish” for the FM9. I would love to have the IR Block added to the FM9. I hear the IR block saves on CPU, and I’m currently using another cab block for my acoustic which is going through I/O 2 (using acoustic IRs).

It would be awesome to have that added not only for the sake of saving CPU, but also in the event you need an acoustic in the preset (and want to use acoustic IRs) but want to implement two cab blocks.

Not sure if adding new blocks is even feasible with the architecture of things, but thought I would ask.

I also hope I’m not hijacking this thread either :)

I’m curious if this will be a thing!

I have a “wish” for the FM9. I would love to have the IR Block added to the FM9. I hear the IR block saves on CPU, and I’m currently using another cab block for my acoustic which is going through I/O 2 (using acoustic IRs).

It would be awesome to have that added not only for the sake of saving CPU, but also in the event you need an acoustic in the preset (and want to use acoustic IRs) but want to implement two cab blocks.

Not sure if adding new blocks is even feasible with the architecture of things, but thought I would ask.

I also hope I’m not hijacking this thread either :)
You can still create a wish in the discussion thread... But it would be nice to have separated sub-forums.

If anything, the forum is probably getting overly fragmented, with discussions and wishes going into one of the 3 product forums, when many posts apply to all 3 products. For example, if you're an Axe-FX owner, you'll miss posts that are relevant to the Axe-FX if you don't visit the FM3 and FM9 forums.

It might make more sense to remove the product categorization completely and just have discussion/wishes/bug sub-forums etc. that apply to all three products. Any posts that happen to be specific to one product can be tagged as such so they can be filtered out if desired.

There's no perfect solution to organizing a forum like this, but the tagging approach works pretty well in other product forums I'm familiar with that are like this one.

Back
Top Bottom