will you please release the AX8 before I die or meet with Mr. Alzheimer?

Hhuent

Experienced
I know they said October 1. I know they said Q4. I am waiting - and thinking to myself: boy, you´re 56 years by now. How many years do you have left playing on stage in half-decent shape? Five? Ten, if I stick to 70s Rock?
Waiting sucks when you are in my age. Fellow "bestagers" know what I mean.
So I am asking a serious question: Fractal, when will you finally release the AX-8? Before I die is not good enough. I have the FX-8 and I am counting in a steeper learning curve than dealing with the FX-8. This is bad because there is another curve running against it: obliviousness, disorientation and some trouble reading the tiny typo of a manual. Which I will have no clue about the next day. I may also mistake the AX-8 for my TV remote control or whatever if this waiting is going on much longer. A nice some years lasting modeling experience without to many firmware updates (reasons see above) would be welcome.

So, let me know a date - and I will try to remember.

Last edited:
I thought with age we get more patient. I'm 40 and I'm checking this forum every thirty minutes for new info. This last month has been the slowest in my life. Maybe this machine will help us live longer. I can't wait to ditch my amp. Hold on bro will make it.

Back
Top Bottom