Will Next Day Shipping Be Available For My Purchase Of AxeFx11 & MFC-101

I just recieved my MFC-101 last week. It ships in it's own box. However, as a UPS Worldship User, I do know that if entered properly, as a multi-box shipment, and packaged in the standard sized packages which these items do ship in, you will see single shipment based upon a graduated weight scale, not by the box. I personally would buy the MFC NOW (As I actually did). Because many guys will be buying the MFC with the AXE-II (due to the enhanced compatibility and just for convenience) and there is no way of knowing if there are 20 or 200 MFCs ready to go when the AXE rush hits.

Get it while the getting is good Like myself, and Harms did.

IMHO

Cool, thanks for that. Unfotuantely I'm still waiting on pricing from the Aus distributor so at this point I don't even know where I'm buying from and a shift in the exchange rate could be the difference between affording the MFC as well or not. So buying the MFC up front isn't really an option. I'm sort of playing this whole thing by ear and hoping it will works out well :)

Steve

Cool, thanks for that. Unfotuantely I'm still waiting on pricing from the Aus distributor so at this point I don't even know where I'm buying from and a shift in the exchange rate could be the difference between affording the MFC as well or not. So buying the MFC up front isn't really an option. I'm sort of playing this whole thing by ear and hoping it will works out well :)

Steve

Never thought about it like that - What a trip to see a musician having to literally have his Gear Acquisition being dictated by the corporate actions of this worlds businesses, as well as the mood of a few shit head war mongers and the effect their actions might have on the world currency and exchange rates.

Bummed for you bro.

How are you guys ordering the MFC-101's??? I've tried to purchase one through the Fractal website everyday since the AxeII was announced...everytime I put one in my cart it says they are currently not available. I sent an email to Fractal asking when they would be available and never received a response.

How are you guys ordering the MFC-101's??? I've tried to purchase one through the Fractal website everyday since the AxeII was announced...everytime I put one in my cart it says they are currently not available. I sent an email to Fractal asking when they would be available and never received a response.

They were available earlier today, you have to be quick.

I just recieved my MFC-101 last week. It ships in it's own box. However, as a UPS Worldship User, I do know that if entered properly, as a multi-box shipment, and packaged in the standard sized packages which these items do ship in, you will see single shipment based upon a graduated weight scale, not by the box. I personally would buy the MFC NOW (As I actually did). Because many guys will be buying the MFC with the AXE-II (due to the enhanced compatibility and just for convenience) and there is no way of knowing if there are 20 or 200 MFCs ready to go when the AXE rush hits.

Get it while the getting is good Like myself, and Harms did.

IMHO

Yes, it's considered one shipment, not 2, but it's still considered 2 boxes, which makes a difference with Air Charges. They also take dimensional weight into consideration. And if the original intention was to order both items at the same time to be sent Next Day Air, you are paying double the Next Day Air charge, which is really really expensive. Also, highly unnecessary when one package could be sent Ground, which is cheap, and guaranteed. If you were ordering them together via Ground vs. separately via Ground, not much of a difference. But both Next Day Air vs. one Ground and one Next Day Air, HUGE difference, like $40 to $80 or so, depending on distance.

Our friend here "Soma" shows New Zealand as his home. If this is the case - the overnight option is devastatingly out of reach. Patience is going to keep you financially in check in this regard.

Our friend here "Soma" shows New Zealand as his home. If this is the case - the overnight option is devastatingly out of reach. Patience is going to keep you financially in check in this regard.

Yeah I semi-hijacked the thread, sorry if it's caused confusion.

Cheers,
Steve

OOOhh really - Ooops - I guess my understanding of the function of a Bucket Brigade creating a delay based upon the "distance" of the signal traveled while traveling through the various "lengths" of the chip's labyrinth, until it exits and/or based upon the setting of the "Regen" knob, possibly returns once again to retake the voyage in the form of regeneration, (while loosing fidelity and creating that trademark analog delay sound) has to do with time???? It's based upon a distance traveled through the Bucket Brigade chips. More chips = more distance of each lap until exiting back out into the audio path, thus the delay(((s)s)s). Or could we look at a Tape delay? How is the delay accomplished?? The length the tape travels, prior to returning the the head and being re-introduced to the audio signal. How about the fireworks that I see each night at Disneyland 12 Miles from My home in the Hills, where many seconds later, I hear the explosion as it has finally traveled the DISTANCE, to my home. BOOM. Then passes my home, hits the mountain side, then gives me that secondary "Slap-Back" delay

It's all about distance, and is merely measured in time. HA

Sorry, having been the lead chip calibrator and hand prototype assembler for Isreal based, Vishay Intertechnology, working in La Habra, CA as we hand built the world's first MINI Chip assemblies for NASA back in 1979-1981 has me thinking a little outside of the box when it comes to time vs. distance and/or is there really even a difference when it comes to sound...????

Works for me. I'm a community college math teacher, not an audio engineer, but I would imagine that the dimensions of distance and time are similar in more ways than common considered.

Cool back story you have, by the way.

Just did a track on my MFC-101. It is scheduled to arrive here in Cincinnati Ohio tomorrow 6/16 by the end of the day !!! This was a value priced second air shipment that was placed on Monday 6/20. I recieved an email on Tuesday that contained my tracking number. Very impressive turnaround time. Thanks Cliff !! Now I am waiting on the AxeFXII to appear in my shopping cart.

Back
Top Bottom