Wiki: list of factory presets, now with amp models

This is the Biscuit! thank you, is there an updated version maybe?
A list in xlsx would be great indeed, could start simple with the amp type but could be extended to all blocks and channels.
So if I want to get inspiration for a certain block type it is easy go find presets where that block is used.
My use case: just bought the FC2 and wanted to experiment with controlling a Whammy…I was scrolling through a long list of presents to find an example.
This could even be a living document on Google drive, populated by the community. Probably not completely “open” because it would become a huge mess easily.
This would need a lot of discipline and first having a solid framework, e.g. creating pull down lists with all amp models, and later expanding to drives, cabinets, delays, reverbs etc.

Im new to Fractal - just purchased the FM9 and going through the set-up. Does anyone know if any of the 384 presets is close to Led's When the Levee Breaks? I plan to rifle through them at some point but this is an immediate need.
Thanks

Im new to Fractal - just purchased the FM9 and going through the set-up. Does anyone know if any of the 384 presets is close to Led's When the Levee Breaks? I plan to rifle through them at some point but this is an immediate need.
Thanks
Did you search the Factory Presets page in the Wiki? Two are based on Led Zeppelin songs, just not that specific one. Try them as a starting point.

Back
Top Bottom