• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again solo cover

nhgtrman

FAS Social Media Advocate
One of my fantastic students wanted to learn this great solo from the 80s classic “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake, featuring a guitar solo from the great Adrian Vandenberg. It’s short but oh so good! That ending run is super tricky, and it’s not perfect, but here’s a quick recording I just made of it. All the guitars here are me, using my Suhr Modern into my Axe-Fx III (Firmware 10.02), then direct to Logic with a backing track and no post processing. Lead preset is attached below. Cab block has two user Ownhammer IR's: OH 412 MAR-CB V30 57-00 and OH 412 FMAN V30M 121-00. I was on scene 2 in the video. The rhythm guitars are using the JP2C Yellow preset from @unscarred which you can find on this thread https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/jp2-c-yellow.149442/

Attachments

D20

Experienced
Well done! That last run in the solo always trips me up when i try to play it. You make it look effort less!
Great tone too!

nhgtrman

FAS Social Media Advocate
Well done! That last run in the solo always trips me up when i try to play it. You make it look effort less!
Great tone too!
Thank you! I kept getting tripped up too, had to play it a 100 times to clean it up haha!

Top Bottom