Which Mission TT switches to use?

gsozz

Hi all,
I want to use 4 of the mission TT switches but don't know whether to buy the latching or the momentary switches.
Can I use 4 Switches no matter which kind I buy or do I have to get the momentary switches in order to use a total of 4 at one time?
Thanks,
Gsozz

Depends on your foot controller. The Liquid Foot series needs momentary, regardless of what you're doing with it. I believe the MFC can use either type, and I don't know if there would be any advantage of one over the other. You just have to tell the MFC what type you've connected.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the MFC manual, maybe you do need to pick a latching or momentary switch depending on how you want it to work. At first I thought it had the ability to have the switch function in either form (i.e., let a momentary switch still do a latching function like an IA), but I'm not 100% sure. I'll let someone else who has an MFC address that. I do know for the Liquid Foot that you use momentary switches regardless, and can program it to act however you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom