Which expression pedal

golfnut

Inspired
So I'd like to pick up an expression pedal for my new FM9T. I'd love to get the Fractal EV-1 but by the time it gets to me here in Canada its going to cost well over $300. So has anyone got recommendations for a non Fractal expression pedal.
If I buy locally, here in Canada I don't pay tax, so thats an extra savings.
Long and Mcquade has a Boss EV-30 or an EV-1WL (although I don't need wireless). Any others worth looking at? I have a mission volume pedal here that I've been happy with. But It can't be used as an expression pedal.

Mission, Dunlop if your looking for something with a solid build quality! I would imagine you would be able to source those in Canada fairly easily without breaking the bank. There are the plastic variants Roland, Line 6, BOSS, OnStage, Etc... they do cost less and are somewhat popular for those that don't need the extra weight or durability factor.

What is your planned use?

For Wah I would recommend trying to find a used Mission EP-1... Same chassis as a Crybaby / Dunlop and will "feel" very familiar for that.

The EV-1 is very nice, but I personally wouldn't want to use it for Wah.

So I'd like to pick up an expression pedal for my new FM9T. I'd love to get the Fractal EV-1 but by the time it gets to me here in Canada its going to cost well over $300. So has anyone got recommendations for a non Fractal expression pedal.
If I buy locally, here in Canada I don't pay tax, so thats an extra savings.
Long and Mcquade has a Boss EV-30 or an EV-1WL (although I don't need wireless). Any others worth looking at? I have a mission volume pedal here that I've been happy with. But It can't be used as an expression pedal.

Just one? ;)

1000012342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom