Where to find this IR? LT MES212 V30 57

Sorry, close but no cigar. Try getting in touch with RGPrentice or Leon Todd in the forum. If you finally find it, let me know and post it. Cheers, Perry.

Last edited:
I think that IR is from York Audio's 212 Mesa cab. I wonder if its just one of the 57 single shots in there. I could be totally wrong with that theory but maybe try posting this question in the 'vendor' section on the YA cabpack thread. Maybe someone can help you there.

Trying to find " RGPrentice" in the forum. Im not sure if he's here.
Good luck, fingers crossed. I went through all of my IRs and could not find it. I have so many impulses that it's mind-boggling. I think it probably is a Justin York impulse. I have the 212 mesa collection, but I would need to know exactly which IR is the right one

Last edited:
I may have found them. I have a folder from Leon dating back to 2018 for the AX8. It has multiple Mesa compact 212 IRs. The .wav file is 27 Mb. I could share it on my Google Drive. Maybe these are the right ones. There are 18 impulses. Cheers, Perry aka Techboy57

A few more !!! Enjoy these may need to be converted in Fractool. Perry

Attachments

• LT MES212 57 4.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 21
  • LT MES212 57 1.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 22
  • LT MES212 57 2.syx
  • LT MES212 57 3.syx
  • LT MES212 57 5.syx
  • LT MES212 57 6.syx
IMPORTANT !!!! Please verify the time alignment when using multiple cabinets, some of these IR's are a few years old and will sound phasey when combined and not properly aligned. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom